Hello fab friend! I am in absolute shock and disbelief that spring is only 2 days away! Tell me you are too?! Ok perfect, I am a little less freaked out now that we agree. Do not get me wrong… I am very happy about the change of seasons (and my wardrobe of course), however, 2015 is flying by! This is right about the time I would like a pause button.
So naturally, when I am thinking of how another season is right around the corner and time is flying right before our pretty little eyes, I make a collage of all my favorite “seasonal” things.
1. This black and white dress screams perfection. Not only is black and white my favorite color duo in the history of color pairing, but this is the perfect transition piece. You know that time of the year when you are in between seasons and the weather says one thing and the calendar says another? This is perfect for those (or any) kind of moments.
2. I absolutely love statement sunglasses, and this pair is almost too good to be true.
3. These Espadrille Platform Flats are super trendy. Think of them as your new best friend when you do not have time to get a pedicure. Seasonal sneakers!
4. While you may be thinking, why did she add a pair of red Hunter rain boots, red is not seasonal for spring. Yes, I know, hear me out though. Rain boots are very seasonal for spring (April showers bring May flowers) and Hunter’s are absolutely worth the investment. With that said, I have two pairs of Hunter’s and I constantly wish they were red. Why red you ask? Red goes with everything in every season. When you make an investment, you have to think of what you will get out of the investment, and red is the best bang for your buck, PROMISE! Tip for everyone with small feet- order a kids size and save yourself some $$$! Look at all the smart shopping you are doing.
5. I picked these rose gold studs because I am a studs girl (they go with everything), and rose gold goes perfect with floral in the spring!
6. New nail polish colors are one of my favorite things about season transitions, and bold colors (like this blue Essie one) keeps catching my eye!
7. There are few things I love more than options, and this ring set, gives you FIVE! One set, five different ways to wear it.
8. I am super crazy about skincare and the number one way to keep your face fresh in the hot sun, is by covering it up! I love this floppy hat because it is not too big, but big enough.
9. This shade of NARS lipstick is the perfect neutral for summer. You need it.
10. Adding new accessories like this rose gold belt, is the best way to change up your current wardrobe.
11. Black Headwrap. It speaks for itself. Must have.
13. One of my favorite neutral colors is camel! It makes a statement while toning things down (confusing, I know). This pair of camel sandals is sure to become your go-to pair of wedges.
14. The hotter the temps, the more you have to hydrate! This gold Kate Spade water bottle makes it easy to constantly fill up. Also available in 2 other color options (black with polka dots, two-toned pink).
15. I am a huge KS advocate and the Kendra Scott Haylee ring is my favorite from her new collection!
Shop the post below by clicking the arrows left or right.